ZClassic (CURRENCY:ZCL) traded 22% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on July 6th. ZClassic has a market cap of $4.25 million and $216,826.00 worth of ZClassic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ZClassic coin can now be purchased for $0.61 or 0.00005366 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and Bittrex. Over the last seven days, ZClassic has traded up 67.1% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $104.54 or 0.00918430 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $26.51 or 0.00232853 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.20 or 0.00080833 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00004499 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0720 or 0.00000632 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded up 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001230 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0521 or 0.00000458 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
ZClassic (ZCL) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 6th, 2016. ZClassic’s total supply is 6,965,850 coins. The Reddit community for ZClassic is /r/ZClassic and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for ZClassic is zclassic.org. ZClassic’s official Twitter account is @zclassiccoin.
Buying and Selling ZClassic
ZClassic can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinExchange, Trade Satoshi and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZClassic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZClassic should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ZClassic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZClassic Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZClassic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.