SaluS (CURRENCY:SLS) traded down 1.5% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on December 7th. One SaluS coin can currently be bought for $5.78 or 0.00076381 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, YoBit, Bittrex and CryptoBridge. Over the last seven days, SaluS has traded 0.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. SaluS has a total market cap of $5.85 million and $75.00 worth of SaluS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.82 or 0.00050610 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $7.12 or 0.00094197 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0878 or 0.00001163 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 13% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0910 or 0.00001204 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $7,512.69 or 0.99446343 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002929 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0316 or 0.00000418 BTC.
SaluS is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on January 12th, 2016. SaluS’s total supply is 1,012,265 coins. The official website for SaluS is saluscoin.info. SaluS’s official Twitter account is @Kushed_Crypto.
SaluS Coin Trading
SaluS can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Upbit, YoBit and CryptoBridge. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SaluS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SaluS should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SaluS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SaluS Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SaluS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.