Finally some non-negative news for crypto out of a government!
Last week and this week we’ve had plenty of negatives out of the US from crypto:
- Federal Reserve Chair Powell …. said he had “serious concerns” about Libra
- President Trump criticized bitcoin, added that Facebook’s Libra would have “little standing or dependability”
- Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin raised national security concerns about Libra
The whole complex came under selling pressure.
So, maybe this bit of positive news from japan can help it along, or at least not hinder it?
Reuters citing an unnamed source:
- Japan’s government is leading a global push to set up an international network for cryptocurrency payments
- similar to the SWIFT network used by banks (international payments messaging system used by banks to send money around the world.)
- aims to have the network in place in the next few years,
BUYING During EXTREME FEAR Can Make RICH Ripple XRP Holders
In this video I discuss the Crypto Fear and Greed Index, which is currently sitting in “Extreme Fear”. In the past, this indicator has signaled where tops are. Can it help us signal where the crypto market bottom is?
I review the crypto fear and greed index and what the Bitcoin price chart looked like at the time, look at the Ripple XRP price chart, discuss what it’s like to send…